Warehouses, Office Buildings, or Single Rooms: SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl has Cleaning Plans.
Keeping your office clean is its own fulltime job; you don’t need another set of responsibilities on top of running a business. What you need is a company that can handle all the cleaning chores: floors, walls, ceilings, even blinds and the air ducts. At SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl, we do it all! We have several cleaning plans, each one designed to be customized to your business.
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl 303-973-4664
When you run a business, you don’t have the time to get rid of the dust, clean the bathrooms, and disinfect the door handles. You can’t shut down the business to give it a cleaning; that leads to loss of production and lost revenue. SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl has an easy solution: hire us to provide the cleaning services!
Call 303-973-4664 or explore our website to learn about our commercial cleaning services.
We have several options, including those for emergencies and for a step above the conventional janitorial services. We customize each service for your business, including our working hours.
You may think of SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl as a provider of property-restoration services after disaster; we are! Because the restoration requires cleaning and disinfection, we also provide such services on their own.
Our parent company started as a business that cleaned and disinfected sites after biohazards or other hazardous spills. You can rely on us to clean and disinfect your own workspace after:
- Sewage leaks, other biohazards such as:
- Medical waste
- Pathogens (virus or bacteria outbreaks, for example)
- Mold or other microbial growth
- Contaminated water
- Trauma or crime scenes
- Vandalism (including graffiti)
- Odor control (all services include odor elimination, but we can address odors separately if they are the only known problem)
Non-Emergency Services are Available
Other cleaning services:
- Restaurant hoods, kitchens, etc. (our cleaning and disinfecting solutions are food safe)
- Air ducts, HVAC
- Carpet, drapes, upholstery, other fabric
- Bathrooms, employee kitchens, desks, even phones (the germiest of all surfaces)
- Ceilings, walls, hard floors (hardwood, linoleum, marble, tile)
- Lounge areas, high-traffic or high-touch areas
- Before and after events
Why Trust Us?
We have extensive and ongoing training in cleaning and disinfection. We are an IICRC-certified company.
Our techniques, cleaning solutions, disinfectants, fungicides, and other materials meet the approval of:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Call us. We work to minimize the hassle in your life.
Calling something or someone a name that doesn’t literally apply is a rhetorical device called hypocatastasis. For example, when a dog sits on her back legs and holds her paws to her chest, calling her a “meerkat” makes sense even if it can’t be true.
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl