SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl: Here to Help® Restore Your Home to Pre-Storm-Loss Conditions
Heavy winds, blizzards, sleet, lightning, and fallen trees are among the hazards that can leave your home with storm damage and you with no idea where to start. Start – and finish – with the highly trained technicians at SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl. We’re trained in the restoration of property after storm damage, and we’re just a phone call away. At SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl, we have emergency response technicians on-call whenever a storm can rattle your greater Metro-Denver -area home: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Call 303-973-4664 for a prompt, reliable, high-quality response as soon as you know the damage is too much to counterattack without professional help. No matter the size of the property or the extent of the problems, we are ready to make the storm damage “Like it never even happened.” We remediate damage and restore your property after:
- Flooding, burst pipes, hail damage, contaminants
- Torn-up roofs, fallen trees, windblown debris, cracked support beams
- Shredded drywall, corroded furniture, cracked floors
- Fire, smoke, or soot
- Mold, other kinds of microbial growth, animal waste, household chemicals/hazards
If there’s something that isn’t on the list, don’t worry. Our SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl team members have the training and the tools to handle it.
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl 303-973-4664
No one calls any number hoping to enter a voicemail labyrinth; we answer the phones ourselves so that you don’t have to pile that nuisance on top of the storm damage that’s already challenging your life. When you call 303-973-4664, one of our awesome team members will answer the phone, then ask you some questions about the storm damage. Your answers tell us how many technicians to send, and what kinds of equipment to pack in our green trucks.
We serve Lakewood, Ken Caryl, Denver, Morrison, Littleton, Bear Creek, Conifer, Deer Creek, South Alameda, Indian Hills, and Rooney Valley. We’ve also traveled to Winter Park, Breckenridge, Jefferson, and the greater Denver/Boulder metro areas. No matter where you are, and no matter how much damage, we arrive within four (4) hours of your call, well within the 24-hour critical period. At SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl:
- No damage is too large – if a storm were to wreak havoc throughout the state, we would call upon National Disaster Recovery Teams to supplement our teams, ensuring that we provide stellar help to everyone who calls us
- No damage is too small – the term “small disaster” is an oxymoron; if it’s a disaster, it isn’t small!
We’re Here to Help® whenever you need us. Call 303-973-4664 any time.
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl