Lakewood-Ken Caryl Property Restoration Professionals are Here to Help® You Win Against Disasters
When you own a home, you end up learning more about water damage, embedded smoke odors, and sewage than you probably had ever hoped to know. Regardless, sometimes the damage is too much to clean up after or remediate by yourself. When that happens, call us: Lakewood-Ken Caryl at 303-973-4664. Our restoration professionals have broad-based, in-depth, and ongoing training in the restoration of property from many kinds of damage, as well as both general and specialized training in cleaning and disinfection. Our emergency services are available all day, every day; we arrive Faster to any size disaster, and we make the damage “Like it never even happened.” We’re committed to making your property feel like home again!
- Reliable, professional, registered with the gold standard of our industry, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Full-service restoration: assessment, remediation from damage for both the structure and your belongings/home fixtures/etc., cleaning & disinfection, odor removal, and building and other kinds of property restoration
- Work directly with your insurance company
- Stay onsite until your home is safe, restored from damage, clean, and comfortable
- Answer our phones (no voicemail chases)
- Locally Owned and Operated with access to national resources for widespread disasters
When You Call Lakewood-Ken Caryl at 303-973-4664, You’re More than Halfway to a Win!
That’s because we have superb training, ample experience, and the best equipment available to beat back any damage or cleaning problem that can befall your home.
You can check our claim by reading the customer reviews and comments, or by looking through the Before/After Photographs of some of our recent restoration projects. Seeing the transformations that our teams deliver should convince you even when words cannot.
Our services include whatever is necessary to return your property to pre-damage functions, including:
- High-quality inspection with written assessments, approval-based work
- Roof tarpaulins, board-ups, and temporary fences to protect your property from the elements and other people
- Pack up and move out of belongings to safe, temporary storage
- Care for belongings
- Portable power
- Skills and equipment to locate hazards, extraction, and remediation of damage from these hazards, including:
- Lead-based paints, other toxins
- Leaks, floods, toilet overflows, and other water or water damage
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Fire residue, such as smoke and soot
- Sewage, medical waste, pet messes, and other biohazards
- Trauma, crime scene, medical waste
- Exposure to pathogens, including the virus that causes COVID-19
- Structural drying/dehumidification
- Odor elimination
- Prevention programs such as:
- Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned to reduce the risk of transmitting pathogens (if, for example, someone in your home is medically fragile)
- Inspect and clean HVAC and air ducts for allergens, mold, or other contaminants
- Regular cleaning to extend the life of carpets and upholstery (our tools reach dust and dirt that conventional equipment cannot)
- Building and restoration services such as:
- Remove fallen trees
- Repair carpets or other kinds of flooring (or dispose of safely)
- Reinstall carpeting, drywall
- Tear down unsafe parts of the structure and rebuild
- Roof repair
- Specialized dry cleaning
- HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services
- General contracting
We’re here for you!