Water Damage Should be a Memory, not a Scar. Call SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl.
We’ve seen how excess water and water damage make homeowners feel worried, terrified, or – to pile on a cliché – as if they’re fighting up a creek without a paddle. Our professionals at SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl bring down the anxieties as we remove the water, remediate the damage to your home and belongings, and help restore your house and other property to their pre-water-damage conditions. We also know how quickly water wreaks havoc, so our emergency services are available all day long, every day – yes, even on holidays and weekends. When you call and talk with one of our professionals (not a machine), we’ll ask questions that help us figure out how to load our trucks, so we’ll be prepared to start cleanup and restoration as soon as we arrive – Faster to any size disaster.
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl 303-973-4664
If you see a small amount of excess water, be on the lookout for damage beyond what you can already see. Because water flows to the lowest levels and is absorbed by carpets, drywall, wood, and other porous materials, there may be substantial water damage – or even reserves of water – that are not obvious. Regardless, shut off the water (if you know the source of the excess) and call us, SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl, even if it is on a holiday, weekend, or late at night/early in the morning. Conventional working hours or not, water damage is relentless. Don’t worry about calling us at an awkward time; we’re in business to help restore homes from water damage, and we will save you time and money by arriving as soon as you know there’s a problem.
Call us at 303-973-4664 any time. We’re ready.
Tips for Dealing with Water Damage Before Help Arrives
Our SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl professionals arrive quickly, not instantly. We have some tips about what you can – and what you should not – do while waiting for us to arrive.
- DO NOT write off anything as a lost cause – you may be surprised by what our highly trained technicians can salvage
- If the water is from an appliance, shower, toilet, or other indoor source: stop more water from seeping (or pouring) into the area: turn off the tap, shut off the water valve to the appliance or from the water main, whatever is necessary
- DO NOT move heavy furniture or appliances; our technicians have techniques and equipment to help us move heavy objects safely
- Move important documents, artwork, and keepsakes away from the water
- Soak up the water that you can
- DO NOT use electrical devices while handling the wet materials
- Professionals – certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, which is a nonprofit organization that sets the standards for our industry
- Full-service providers – assessments through rebuilding and other kinds of restoration
- Locally Owned and Operated – no job is too small
- Able to call upon national resources – not job is too large
We’re here to make the water damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl