Smoke Damage is Tough, but Not Tougher than SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl.
Fire can quickly cause damage to large areas. After the flames are put out, restoration is vital. From fire to smoke to water damage, our teams at SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl are Here to Help® restore your home.
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl
We need to take a moment from necessary (but somewhat anxiety-provoking) self-promotion to say “thank you” to firefighters in Colorado and everywhere else. Firefighters go against all the natural instincts and run toward danger; they move into burning buildings and forests to save people, pets, homes, and wooded areas; our lives and our planet would be poorer without them.
Firefighters: Thank you.
If a fire blazes through your home, even if it is small, it is likely you’ll need help with the cleanup and restoration.
Smoke damage is surprising. It doesn’t always appear all at once, and it also travels to places you may not expect. The odors are strong, and they also recur. Further, if the firefighters had to come, they probably used water to extinguish the fire. Some materials absorb the water, while the rest of the water sinks in the lowest parts of the house.
A franchise professional like SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl can:
- Find and assess the damage
- Put the assessment in writing
- Clean, disinfect, and remediate damage from soot, smoke, water, and microbial growth (such as mold), sewage, debris, or other kinds of mess
- Help restore your home and belongings to the preloss conditions
Call us any time of any day at 303-973-4664.
A Leader in Remediation and Restoration
Our company and our team members are certified by the governing body of the cleaning and restoration industry: The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), which a non-profit, international organization.
We maintain our certifications through rigorous hands-on experience and online education.
Additional certifications include:
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Structural Drying
- Leather Cleaning
- Building Inspector
- Microbial Remediation
- Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) training
As professionals in handling fire- and water-damaged property, we urge homeowners to wait for our team members before either throwing away belongings or moving heavy objects. Remember:
- We have personal protective equipment (PPE), so can work around mold or fumes safely
- We also have the equipment to move heavy objects without straining our backs or knees (don’t forget that heavy objects will be even heavier with the addition of water weight)
- The reason insurance companies want homeowners to hire professionals is that we can salvage more items than homeowners imagine
- If you are unsure whether you can do something safely, please avoid doing it
Check our brochure for tips about what you can do before our team arrives at your home.
We don’t have a state food, but we have a state cactus (the claret cup cactus). We don’t get that.
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl