Lakewood-Ken Caryl is a Leading Restoration Provider: Find Out Why
Lakewood-Ken Caryl earns excellent evaluations from homeowners, insurance analysts, and other property professionals. Why? It’s because our accredited, experienced company stays up to date on the skills, best practices, technology, and equipment needed to restore homes from all kinds of damage and all manners of challenges to the safety and comfort of your property. Disasters can wallop your home at any time, so our emergency response teams are available all the time: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Call 303-973-4664 for prompt, state-of-the-art, full-service restoration and cleaning skills at any time. Lakewood-Ken Caryl is Here to Help® restore your property to pre-damage conditions. We are a full-service provider, so we’re usually the only restoration company that you will need to call. Water, microbial growth (such as mold), and smoke/soot are hazards that immediately start shredding your property, so we respond quickly to remove these items and prevent additional damage. We then go on to remediate your property (including the belongings) from existing damage and to provide or supervise construction, repairs, remodeling, and other building services.
- Accredited by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Gold standard for our industry
- Rigorous testing
- Ensures that we are always up to date on best practices, regulatory requirements, equipment, and industry trends
- Quick responses, stay on the job until your home is safe, clean, and comfortable, available 24/7/52
- Part of the community, Locally Owned and Operated
- Restoration and cleanup/disinfection after:
- Floods, dampness, slow condensation, leaks, and any other source of water damage
- Microbial growth, such as mold
- Smoke, soot, grease, and other fire damage
- Storm damage from hail, lightning, fallen trees, heavy winds…
- Hoarding, vandalism (not just graffiti), crime scenes, trauma
- Pet messes
- Allergen-clogged air ducts
- Foul odors
- Biohazards (sewage, spoiled food, exposure to pathogens…)
- Toxins (lead-based paint, household chemicals…)
- Full range of building services (general contracting, remodeling, specialty restorations…)
- Highly skilled technicians
- State-of-the-art equipment/technology
Our homes are usually our biggest investments, so hazards such as water, fire, or other damage are upsetting. Our Lakewood-Ken Caryl team members understand this worry, so we do everything possible to make the damage “Like it never even happened,” and we work with your insurance company to make the restoration process as small of a burden as possible. We work to make the damage “Like it never even happened” with the minimum possible amount of hassle; we work directly with your insurance company, maintain clear communication, and arrive as quickly as possible to start the restoration process.
Call Lakewood-Ken Caryl at 303-973-4664.