Lakewood-Ken Caryl Provides the Care and Professionalism to Cleaning Your Business
Even without disasters such as attacks of microbial growth (usually mold) and water, vandalism, biohazards, storms, fires, and other disasters, cleaning your commercial property is time-consuming and onerous. There is nothing simple about a simple cleaning; compliance with regulations ranges from “tough” to “immensely difficult,” and there are always more surfaces than you imagined. Clients tell us that when they start cleaning, the commercial property’s area increases with every bit of progress they make. If your commercial property requires specialized services or better-than-standard janitorial care, call our Lakewood-Ken Caryl office at 303-973-4664. If there’s a disaster – storm damage/floods, vandalism, exposure to pathogens, or another set of hazards – feel secure knowing that our emergency response teams are on call 24 hours a day, every day. For other services, we still respond promptly because we respect your time.
- Accredited by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Extensive and ongoing training, state-of-the-art equipment
- Locally Owned and Operated by experienced, skilled professionals
- Always nearby, always prompt, always work with your schedule
- Our proprietary cleaning/disinfecting solutions are:
- Safe for use around people who are elderly, have compromised immune systems, or are very young
- Our materials and techniques have earned the approval of the:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- No job is too large
- Just as important, no job is too small
We also offer specialized programs such as cleaning/disinfection after exposure to biohazards or toxins. We also have Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, a pathogen prevention program that we designed to help businesses stay open during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Call Lakewood-Ken Caryl to Design a Program or to Respond to an Emergency: 303-973-4664
Cleaning and disinfection are related, but separate, processes.
Cleaning requires substantial scrubbing and soap or detergent. The scrubbing is essential. Cleaning gets rid of most – not all – of the germs as well as surface dirt and debris. Cleaning is a necessary first step to keeping your commercial space clean, safe, and hygienic, but it is not enough.
Disinfecting destroys or inactivates the rest of the germs. “Germ” is a non-technical term that includes bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other pathogens. The mistake that most people make with disinfectants is not leaving them on the surfaces for a long enough time.
At Lakewood-Ken Caryl, we use the right cleaning and disinfection procedures for every combination of surface and contamination. Call us at 303-973-4664.