Smoke Damage Doesn’t Disappear in a Puff of Itself. Hire SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl for Help.
“Where there’s fire, there’s smoke” – the aftermath of a residential fire usually includes some amount of smoke damage, often an immense amount. Even small fires can deposit enough smoke residue to damage belongings and lodge odors into various surfaces. Call SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl when fire damage, smoke, and soot, overwhelms your home. We have a wealth of training, experience, and the most advanced equipment to make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl 303-973-4664
In the United States, firefighters respond to a residential fire an average of every 87 seconds (according to the National Fire Protection Association, NFPA). That’s why we and our other franchise professionals at SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl maintain and upgrade our training and knowledge through continuing education. We want to ensure that we always provide the highest possible level of restoration services to our Lakewood-area neighbors.
While the flames from fires cause the most dramatic damage, smoke, water, and other hazards (such as mold or other microbial growth) can destroy property if left alone. Call us at any time of any day. Our emergency services are available 24/7, and we promise to arrive Faster to any size disaster:
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- Prevent further damage
- Reduce the likelihood of microbial growth
- The sooner we start, the sooner you get your life back
Call 303-973-4664. We can come to your home as soon as it is safe for people to enter the building.
Smoke Damage: It is a Big Deal
Smoke is not just something you can wave away. It is:
- Difficult to remove correctly
Smoke is lightweight enough to travel through the house via air currents, regardless of whether the HVAC system is in use. Smoke ends up:
- Congregated around some kinds of metal creating smoke webs on the ceiling
- On higher levels (even if they are far from the flames), such as support beams for the roof, ceilings, etc.
- Hidden on tops of shelves, bureaus, etc.
- Inside closed rooms, cabinets, bookshelves, closets…
- In the air ducts
- Stuck to upholstery, wood, insulation, dog hair, your clothing, etc.
If you use the wrong cleaners or equipment to remove smoke, you may end up pushing the particles further into the material that you’re cleaning.
The technicians at SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl know:
- Where to find smoke particles
- How to remove them thoroughly and correctly
- How to get rid of odors instead of just masking them
Call us any time to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Full-service restorers, from assessment through reconstruction and rebuilding and caring for belongings
- Locally Owned and Operated with access to national resources
- Able to work directly with your insurance company
- Here to Help®
Some manufacturers just live to be in record books: The largest pair of jeans measures 214 ft 10 in tall and 140 ft 1 in wide. We’d avoid anyone who could wear them easily.
SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl