Homeowners Can Rely on Lakewood-Ken Caryl for Excellence in Recovery from Water Damage
Water leaks may come from storm damage, overflowing showers, plumbing problems, or sewage backups. Whatever the cause, the excess water can be horrendously damaging, even before it promotes the development of mold and other kinds of microbial growth. Our teams at Lakewood-Ken Caryl have extensive training, high-level skills, and specialized equipment to prevent further damage and restore your property from the existing harm. Call us any time at 303-973-4664; our emergency response teams are on call 24/7/52, so we arrive promptly to get your life back to pre-damage functioning. We are an accredited, experienced, highly rated business. We’re Locally Owned and Operated, so we’re always nearby. We provide the full range of services that your home may need, and we are Here to Help® make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Accredited by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC):
- Sets the standards for our industry
- Rigorous examinations
- Ensures that we are always up to date with the best practices, knowledge of regulations, technology/equipment, and industry trends
- Remove even lakes’ worth of water, mold (any microbial growth), sewage, other biohazards, toxins, debris, and grime
- Drying, dehumidification
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Odor elimination (not just masking)
- Remediation of property (including the belongings) from damage
- Full range of building services, such as barriers to protect unaffected parts of the home, painting, specialty restorations, construction, repairs, remodeling, and other building services
- Maximum help, minimum hassle
- Awesomely skilled team members
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Many 5-star reviews
We even work directly with your insurance company so that you don’t end up deluged with paperwork.
For 24/7/52 Availability, Call Lakewood-Ken Caryl at 303-973-4664
Water starts pulverizing your property as soon as it hits the surfaces. While some materials, such as stone, metal, and other nonporous surfaces can withstand a lot of moisture, others crumble more quickly. Regardless, the onslaught is relentless.
Even worse, even small amounts of excess moisture promote the development of mold and other kinds of microbial growth. The development of these growths starts after 24 to 48 hours of consistent exposure to moisture, call our Lakewood-Ken Caryl team as soon as you discover there’s a problem. We are Here to Help® you at 303-973-4664.