When Storm Damage Shakes Up Your Home, Lakewood-Ken Caryl is Here to the Rescue!
For most people, being in Hail Alley is not the best part of living in Colorado. Hail combines the percussive damage of fallen trees with the shredding and soaking that rain brings. Whatever kind of storm damage wallops your Lakewood-area home, anything that provides a wallop is too much to handle on your own. Our techs at Lakewood-Ken Caryl are always just a phone call away at 303-973-4664. Our emergency services are available 24/7/52, and we arrive quickly regardless of the extent of the damage or the size of your property. No job is too large, and no job is too small.
- Professional, caring, and Locally Owned and Operated
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Highly trained in the restoration of all kinds of property restoration from storm damage:
- Mold/microbial growth
- Smoke and soot (any fire damage)
- Lightning, hail, heavy winds, fallen trees
- Holes in the roof
- Lingering odors
- Ongoing training to keep our skills and equipment up to date
- Building services, restoration of furniture, artwork, and other belongings to make the damage “Like it never even happened” (check out the array of services on our website)
No Matter How Widespread/Varied the Damage, Call Lakewood-Ken Caryl at 303-973-4664
We’ll load up our green trucks and arrive at your home “Faster to any size disaster,” so we can get your property back to its pre-damage functioning.
As you see on our trucks, we have a saying about property damage:
When fire and water take control of your life,
We help you take it back.
Include the wind, hail, and other features of Lakewood-area storms, and you’ve got our approach.
Our goal is to make the damage “Like it never even happened” with the minimum possible amount of disruption to your life. That means we even work directly with your insurance company. You’ll never see a surprise bill, and you’ll be stuck in a winding maze of paperwork because we handle it all.
Call our Lakewood-Ken Caryl team at 303-973-4664 as soon as you notice the damage. We’ll do whatever is needed to help restore your home (including belongings) to pre-damage conditions, including:
- Inspect the property and provide a written assessment
- Apply roof tarpaulins, board-ups, and temporary fences as needed
- Supply portable power
- Locate, extract, and remediate the damage from hazards such as:
- Smoke and soot
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Sewage, pet messes, household waste, outdoor debris, and other biohazards
- Fallen trees
- Lighting strikes
- Dry/dehumidify the structure
- Take care of your belongings
- Clean and disinfect the property
- Control odors
- Remove fallen trees
- Supervise contracting for the building, its fixtures, and belongings