Smoke Damage in Lakewood Home?
Air Scrubber or Filter
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning system (HVAC) air scrubber or a high-efficiency particulate air filter (HEPA) air purifier can capture larger smoke molecules. There will still be some residual odor from smaller molecules or surface residues.
- An ozone generator is a fast and highly effective smoke odor restoration method. These machines emit ozone, which follows the same paths through the air as smoke and oxidizes any residual traces in the air or on surfaces.
- Thermal fogging is an intensive treatment involving fogging machines. After residents evacuate, smoke cleaning professionals fill a structure with petroleum distillates that neutralize odors and ventilate the area.
- A hydroxyl generator is a slower and gentler alternative to ozone. These machines rely on ultraviolet light to generate hydroxyl radicals that eliminate smoke odors. It will take about three to five days of continuous operation to achieve the same results as a single ozone treatment.
- Vapor modification is another odor elimination method that relies on aromatic compounds and a blower or fan to neutralize smoke odor
If your Lakewood home or business has smoke or fire damage, SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl has a team of technicians ready to restore your damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-973-4664.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.