Mold Problem in Ken Caryl Business?
SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl is a trusted leader in commercial mold mitigation and remediation services. Mold outbreaks are often a symptom of hidden water damage. If you smell a strong, musty odor you cannot place, you may have a mold problem. Our technicians will identify the source of the excess moisture and repair the leak as part of the mold remediation process to minimize the chance of the mold returning once it has been removed.
Here are some facts and tips from our website on things you can do and things not to do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the heating ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system, and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl for mold remediation services
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
If your Ken Caryl commercial business or home has a mold problem, SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl can help. Our technicians are trained and certified to mitigate and remediate mold infestations. We’ll restore your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-973-4664.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.