Damaged Pipes in Ken Caryl?
Hidden water leaks used to be a nightmare to locate. Technological advancements have made it easier to detect the location of water damage. SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl uses advanced technology and techniques to find the source of the water leaks quickly, saving our customers time and money.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us to locate water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- Infrared cameras may be used to identify the water’s location for thorough water removal
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Here are some examples of the kinds of water damage we find using infrared cameras:
- Tree roots grow into and around plumbing pipes, causing clogs, leaks, and backups
- Hidden water damage from leaking plumbing systems
- Hidden water damage inside walls
- Hidden water damage underneath floors
- Cracks and leaks in plumbing and heating pipes
- Roof leaks
- Window leaks
- Door frame leaks
Call Us Today!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.