Biohazard Spill in Lakewood Business?
When the accident happened and the chemicals spilled onto the warehouse floor, my foreman told me to call SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl. Their technicians have been restoring chemical spills and other biohazards for over forty years in the Lakewood area. They have the experience, equipment, and protective gear required to clean and dispose of dangerous biohazards.
Biohazard Restoration Services
- Chemical spills
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Here are some tips from our website on what to do and NOT do while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your Lakewood home or business has a biohazard emergency, SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl can help. We have the training, equipment, and experience to safely clean, restore, and dispose of biohazard contaminants. Call us today at 303-973-4664.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.