Fire Restoration Professionals in Ken Caryl?
Our job begins after the West Metro Fire Rescue firefighters put out the fire and leave the scene. This is when SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl’s technicians begin the cleanup and restoration process. Even rooms not burned in the fire will have smoke and soot damage, like the room in this picture.
Our fire restoration technicians have the experience, advanced training, and equipment to clean and restore fire-damaged walls and ceilings quickly and efficiently. We pretest every wall and item in the home before cleaning to determine the most effective cleaning modality to use in each case.
While you are waiting for help to arrive, there are some things you should NOT do after a fire:
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting us
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat, or water without consulting an authorized repair service
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat, or water
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl responds to commercial and residential fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day in Ken Caryl. Call us today at 303-973-4664. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.