Mold Problem in Ken Caryl?
Mold in Ken Caryl?
Did you know that a strong, musty scent can be an indicator of hidden mold living behind drywall or underneath carpeting? SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl has been mitigating and remediating mold infestations for years in the Ken Caryl area. Under the right, warm and moist conditions, mold can colonize in as little as forty-eight hours, and it can quickly spread to other areas. Mold can travel into a structure on clothing and pets, too! Mold spores are microscopic and are always present in the Earth’s atmosphere, so mold can never be completely eradicated, but it can be mitigated and remediated.
Here are some tips from our website on what to do until help arrives:
What to Do
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Lakewood-Ken Caryl for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business has a mold problem, SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl is on-call 24-hours a day and is ready to respond. Call us today at 303-973-4664. We’ll mitigate and remediate your mold damage in Ken Caryl, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl is Independently Owned and Operated.