Hidden Water Leaks in Ken Caryl?
Detecting Water Leaks Can Save Money in Ken Caryl
At SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl we respond to water damage emergencies often throughout the year in Ken Caryl and many of these emergencies started as small, hidden leaks. The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) offers some great tips for detecting water leaks. Here are some EPA tips for detecting water leaks in the bathroom:
- Toilets: Listen for running water and conduct the food coloring test described on the first page.
- Faucets: Listen for drips and turn on the tap to check for water going the wrong direction.
- Showerheads: Turn on and look for drips or stray sprays that can be stopped with tape.
- In the tub: Turn on the tub, then divert the water to the shower and see if there’s still a lot of water coming from the tub spout; that could mean the tub spout diverter needs replacing.
- Under the sink: Check for pooling water under pipes and rust around joints and edges.
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business experiences water damage, SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl is on-call 24-hours a day to respond. Call us today at 303-973-4664. We’ll restore your water damage in Ken Caryl, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Lakewood-Ken Caryl is Independently Owned and Operated.