SERVPRO of Lakewood/ Ken-Caryl helps a local Denver Business Secure Itself for Re-Open.
This local business had a customer park a little close, in their plate glass window. A phone call to SERVPRO Lakewood/Ken-Caryl brought our crew to clean and board up that temporary entrance.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
SERVPRO Lakewood/Ken-Carylis a IICRC Certified Firm.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
There's never a convenient time for damage to strike your Golden, Wheat Ridge or Evergreen commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
For help restoring your commercial space after a loss, call SERVPRO of Lakewood/Ken-Caryl at 303-973-4664. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”